WHY TRADE CFDs?
A versatile trading vehicle, CFDs allow you to gain access to share price movements without buying the underlying shares.
We also offer forex, stock indices and many other markets on margin, all on one trading account.
CFD trading advantages
- You can ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ (go long or short)
- You can gain full exposure, with no physical purchase
- Only a fraction of the full contract value needs to be put up
- There is no fixed time period
- You can trade immediately
Trade with Australia’s no. 1 CFD Provider*
- Only 0.1% commission on most shares with a minimum of $8 on Australian share CFDs. Huge range of global shares, plus indices, forex and more
- Competitive margin rates from just 5%; trade up to 20 times your initial capital
- Guaranteed Stops and Trailing Stops available
- Online trading platform from your PC or mobile
- Direct market access available for Level 2 trading on our trading platform
There are some significant advantages to trading CFDs as an alternative to traditional share trading. We give you the ability to stay close to the market, with transparent pricing on all of our shares, plus a choice of sophisticated web-based trading platforms.
Remember, CFDs are a leveraged product and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. CFDs may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. You do not own or have any interest in the underlying asset.
*By primary relationships, Investment Trends May 2012 CFD Report & December 2011 FX Report.