Our award-winning trading platform has been optimised for the latest touch-screen technology on the iPad, iPhone and many popular smartphones.
So not only will you have access to our online trading service wherever you go, you can also view live charts for free.
Charting Technology on-the-go
With our powerful charting technology you will have the ability to:
- View a snapshot chart of all the markets we quote, based on the latest price.
- Retrieve the latest market price at any time. Customise the chart's timescale from one minute to one month.
- Optimise the chart presentation by selecting from various styles, including Candlestick, Bar, Line, and Mountain Charts view, plus much more.
All our account holders can access mobile charts free of charge. Accessing charts in PureDeal from a range of devices is simple:
- iPad: Select the instrument and click on the chart in the right-hand column that appears. Enlarge the chart from the top-left corner, and change the chart settings from the drop-down menu at the top.
- iPhone: Select instrument, then click on the Chart button. You can tilt your iPhone for a full-screen view. To change your settings, use the button near the bottom-right hand corner.
- Android smartphone: You are instantly presented with the preview of the chart in the Market Detail screen once you select an instrument. The chart updates in real-time and you can view it full-size simply by tapping on it. You can also change the settings from the Timescale and Style drop-down menus.
- BlackBerry/Nokia handsets: Select instrument, then press Options on the handset and select Get Chart. Choose the desired Style and Timescale, and then press Submit. The chart will then display. You can update the chart by pressing Refresh.
- Windows Phone 7: Select instrument, then click on the Chart button. Tilt your phone for a full-screen view.
Interact with our live, customisable charts on your iPad. Tap a market to view its details. You’ll get data, charts, news and the option to trade on that market, all from one screen.
Our iPad app also includes a dual-view feature that lets you access two charts from different markets and compare them side by side.
Visit the iPad page to learn more about our tailored app.
Get started with mobile charts
Our mobile charting package is free for all account holders. Simply search for ‘IG Markets’ at the App Store, Windows Marketplace, BlackBerry App World or Google Play to download the app today.