New Zealand seminars
We invite you to our exclusive New Zealand seminars in Wellington and Auckland.
Our Head of Research, Chris Weston, will provide insights into current market movements, and discuss potential trading opportunities.
- The carry trade - what is it, and what may be favourable/valuable positions to hold.
- Key macro drivers - concerns and fundamental drivers for risk assets in the future.
- Indices - how does the S&P influence other asset classes?
- Commodities - their role in currency trading.
- Explore some basic FX trading strategies.
Our Senior Traders will also discuss current issues the industry is facing, including the handling of public funds and our client money protection policy.
Auckland Seminar addition:
Professional trader, Nick Radge, will outline a short-term momentum strategy ideal for ASX and US equities traders at the Auckland seminar. Based on sound concepts and 26 years of market experience, the BBO (Modified) Strategy will offer an easy to understand, easy to apply method of producing strong risk/adjusted returns for the long term.
Where and when
The Wellington seminar will be held at the InterContinental Hotel, 2 Grey Street, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
The Auckland seminar will be held at The Langham Hotel, 83 Symonds Street, Auckland, 1140, New Zealand.
Please complete all fields in the form